Re: [geomesa-users] environment setup - match with cloudera offerings?

It is a fairly straight forward process to have Geomesa working with Cloudera.

1. Install everything except Accumulo from Clouderas latest 5.x release
2. Down load the latest Accumulo 1.5.2 release from https://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/
3. Install Accumulo on top of the Cloudera instance
4. Down load and build Geomesa
5. Copy Geomesa's distributed runtime jar to accumulo/lib/ext

You are now up and running with Geomesa and Cloudera

John