[geomesa-users] Trying to run Quickstart

I am trying to run the GeoMesa Quickstart application against a single node Hadoop instance running Accumulo 1.5.0, Cloudera Hadoop 2.0.0-CDH4.4.0, and Zookeeper 3.45-CDH-4.4.0.  and  have compiled the geomesa and geomesa-quickstart against these versions.

When I run quickstart, the sample data set is inserted into Accumulo, but the sample query against that data set returns no results.  I have also attempted to query the data via my geoserver installation. I am able to successfully at the test Accumulo table to my geoserver, geoserver recognizes the “Who,What,When,Where,Why” fields, the CRS, and the bounding boxes for the data. When I attempt to query the layer using the instructions provided on the GeoMesa Quickstart page.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

John

GENERAL DYNAMICS
Advanced Information Systems