From: geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geomesa-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Eichelberger
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 11:05 AM
To: Geomesa User discussions
Subject: Re: [geomesa-users] Test Failures most recent MASTER branch

Chris,

I've rebuilt the tip of the accumulo1.5.x/1.x branch of GeoMesa with the JDK 1.7.0_17, and have not been able to reproduce the error in the Avro unit-test.

Just for a foil, I also checked out the tip of master, and that rebuilt as well with the JDK 1.7.0_17.

At the moment, I'm temporarily out of ideas.  Is the error the same every time you rebuild?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
  -- Chris Eichelberger