Re: [geomesa-users] Performance Issue?

Thanks guys for your replies, We will try your suggestions and also benchmark Geomesa with our own data and get back to you.

Regards,
Adnan and Others

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Anthony Fox <anthonyfox@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another recommendation is to enable the JAI extensions to improve Geoserver's rendering speed.  Check out the following blog post:

http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/production/java.html#install-native-jai-and-jai-image-i-o-extensions