[geomesa-users] Performance Issue?

Hello,

We are new to geomesa so please bear with us, we are trying to use geomesa for our road congestion information. Our question here is can we use geomesa for real time query performance, right now when we query gdelt data in accumulo through geoserver, It is taking too much time. Will it work with real time performance requirements.

We have tested geomesa on 3 node cloudera cluster. We are using Accumulo 1.6.0 and geomesa 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (Latest).

Thanks.

Regards,
Adnan and Others

Back to the top