[gemoc-users] Gemoc Tutorials

Hello,

I am an engineer from the University of Pau and I intend to go through your five tutorials but I can not complete any of them.
I guess the last version of Gemoc Studio is not the same as the one that has been employed for the tutorials since the screenshots are not corresponding with the actual tool. The steps might be different, in any case some features are not working.

For instance :

- in Marked Graph tutorial :
--- 2.1. the archive containing all the projects that will be created during this tutorial shows several exceptions
--- 3.1. There is no "new GEMOC Concurrent xDSML Project" but I guess I found this feature in the Gemoc "marketplace" but still the "src" folder has been generated empty unless I have to create it by hand?

- in Language Engineering with The GEMOC Studio (#1 and #2):
--- I can not see the Mutidimensionnal Timeline because I have a problem with Java FX and apparently a wrong JDK (1.8). It is maybe not related directly with Gemoc but you might have a hint regarding this problem?

--- 2. Download the FSM Implementation Projects ; I have "404 - This page couldn't be found."

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Léa Brunschwig

Back to the top