[gemoc-dev] opinion about removing gemoc from bugzilla: bugs.eclipse.org

Hi

I discovered recently that some user have posted issues on Eclipse bugzilla: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=Gemoc

but actually nobody from the official committers were following this because most of our issues are managed on github.

What is your opinion about removing the gemoc entry from eclipse bugzilla ?

alternatively, official committers are strongly encouraged to add themselves to the default cc list of issues on the project

You can follow"gemoc-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx"  (the default assignee for Gemoc issues
in Bugzilla) by adding it to your watch list. See Preferences -> Email
Preferences -> User Watching -> Add users to my watch list (comma separated
list).

Best regards
Didier

--