Re: [gemini-dev] Blueprint builds

It's not my business, I know... but I stumbled upon this mailing list post and thought it would make sense to add the required rights for ROLE_RT.GEMINI.BLUEPRINT to the three Hudson Blueprint job configurations. This allows commiters to start a job, or to look into the workspace on Hudson. If this is not what you want, just delete the rights given to this role from the Hudson user interface, but I think it may be useful.

Regards,
Markus

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Olaf Otto <olaf@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Dmitry

I have taken the liberty to refactor the test case using Mockito. I am currently not authorized to start the integration build, but I believe this may resolve most of the issues.

Regards,

Olaf

From: gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gemini-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dmitry Sklyut
Sent: Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013 03:10
To: Gemini and sub-projects developer discussions
Subject: [gemini-dev] Blueprint builds

Hi All,

I pushed a set of changes to new branch "build".  Basic cleanup of the pom and upgrade to bundlor.  It runs perfectly fine on my local machine.  Fails miserably on hudson[1].  It fails in places that make no sense to me.  One example is reflection code, i.e. setting a property on a bean.  Second is reading an xml file of classpath (class.getResource).

Has anyone experienced issues with shared hudson instance?  I tried almost all of the jdks and maven configs possible.

Just for sanity check, anyone who is interested - please pull down the code and try to do a local build.  I would like to make sure that these issues are isolated to eclipse hudson vs. something on my box.

I looked at other gemini jobs that use maven and I see nothing in configuration that would make those jobs run and blueprint fail.

Regards,

Dmitry