[gemini-dev] Blueprint builds

Hi All,

I pushed a set of changes to new branch "build".  Basic cleanup of the pom and upgrade to bundlor.  It runs perfectly fine on my local machine.  Fails miserably on hudson[1].  It fails in places that make no sense to me.  One example is reflection code, i.e. setting a property on a bean.  Second is reading an xml file of classpath (class.getResource).

Has anyone experienced issues with shared hudson instance?  I tried almost all of the jdks and maven configs possible.

Just for sanity check, anyone who is interested - please pull down the code and try to do a local build.  I would like to make sure that these issues are isolated to eclipse hudson vs. something on my box.

I looked at other gemini jobs that use maven and I see nothing in configuration that would make those jobs run and blueprint fail.

Regards,

Dmitry

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/gemini-blueprint-equinox/493/consoleFull

Back to the top