Re: [etrice-dev] KIELER for eTrice developers

Hi Peter,

in the 8.0.0 KIELER release there has been a minor change that breaks the compatibility with our code.
Please use the 0.7.1 plugins which are available from our download page
http://eclipse.org/etrice/download.php
as

  * Update site: http://download.eclipse.org/etrice/KIELER/kieler-0.7.1 or as
  * ZIP file: http://download.eclipse.org/etrice/KIELER/kieler-0.7.1.zip