Re: [etrice-dev] facing problem in installing EGit

Hi Rohan,

to open the Git Repositories View you have to go to menu
Window > Show View > Other...
and select Git Repositories.

For the perspective
Window > Perspective > Git Repository Exploring.

If you don't find any Git menu entries you probably don't have EGit/JGit installed. You can check that on
Help > About Eclipse, then press 'Installation Details' and change to the Features tab.
If you don't find the Git Team Provider and the JGit Core then you have to install them from the Juno update site.

Hope that helps,
Henrik