[etrice-dev] facing problem in installing EGit

Hi all,

I have read the full tutorials in Git and have successfully learnt to make a clone of repositories. But I am facing problem using EGit.

There is a guidence step that-
open view "Git Repositories" or perspective "Git Repository Exploring"

on the page-http://wiki.eclipse.org/ETrice/Development/Repository#Installations_on_your_computer

I couldnt follow this step.

and as far as project understanding is concerned I have gone through the major portion of the Wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/ETrice/Development/GettingStartedWithEtrice but still many things are left for me to cover and i hope to cover them in a day or so.

And will be able to construct a detailed project description and demonstrate my understanding on the idea and able to submit a application within provided period.

Regards,
Rohan Garg

Back to the top