Re: [etrice-dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.mdt.etrice

Hi developers,

I think I should give here some information about the current status.
One of the goals of the plan [1] for the 0.3 release of eTrice is the integration of the code of last year's Google Summer of Code projects.
This we already achieved for the Extended Model Validation [2]. The Generic Action Code Language (GCode) is well on its way but hasn't reached the completeness and maturity to be integrated yet.
The Diagram Layout with KIELER [4] could already be integrated. The only obstacle here is that we are not quite through with the IP process for the KIELER libary.
Since we really would like to integrate the diagram layout in the 0.3 release we decided to shift the release date to 15th of March and hope we can make it.

-Henrik

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.mdt.etrice
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ETrice/GSoC/2012/ModelChecking
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ETrice/GSoC/2012/GACL