[esf-dev] [Propagation engine] - Migrate existing code to ESF

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate the existing code for our propagation engine with the local analysis method to ESF.

I'm facing some problems about the current concepts in the metamodel.... I would like to have your opinion about these points :
- IAbstractSConnectableElement direction
There is no direction property in a
IAbstractSConnectableElement, neither in a ISPort. I have seen that we can access to the base Port properties, from UML. But how can we programmatically access to the SysML properties like the Direction ? What is the best way to do this ?

- Migrating 'DataLink' to 'SConnector'
In ESF, we decided to put 2 or more ends to a SConnector. Thus, there is no method to get directly the source port or target port for example. We will may need to add these methods, to return them directly after browsing all the connector's ends and find the source or target according to the ends 'direction'.

- FailureMode type
In our old metamodel, there was a 'type' property on the failure modes to know if they were 'Erroneous', 'Absent', or 'Untimely' for example. But I don't remember if we have decided or not to have this kind of properties in ESF, and if not, how this should be managed. Is it something that we have forgotten in the metamodel ?

Thanks for your advices !

Back to the top