Re: [escet-dev] Contributing to ESCET
  • From: Dennis Hendriks <dh_tue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 14:30:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=RV+8654oAT14xSU6wGPznSvk5OsuOhcA2hvZtsmHwbI=; b=c2JGy57ZXD9wh6zmh4N2PT+oeTfvpA/1aLAAFrHcfOs0+9ETpS1HlzRg0MutM/JiYvwlECmxCu+K0+Jor0v/ygUevU4gcLSDYTejKIszwq6h5tfpaYObFazNXU9beTX96K7W4WeZ/NoJE/Bft4OZY2FvrpzTUClGtyEqRExHzo+gv4cjQ7z1ksmISV2aRh0cf7tyt5vpOD1jEmi5lc5x5PuF33tYLEUiqraD+PunBqVqcur/d89LBUuzbQ+hikMZa7UTnfRFl8hdwlXl6XPli3ygkocgkKtRypbxEKL+NC8Bmj+Uh2XBb3JhNfNJBi03okNZO0f5djLycLUsO/JU8A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=QypQ66h4draJHX5uh28sjc9YkZW1czCvn1E0W2PQOBAtsArjoN8K23XUvzMYI12yKf8X4z7BPcFnYiwI2HbdWXk4WuSoUuzXkT9c6mS5wPD6KvrSBnjdaoX+22btEKze5ZzL1VjqVYeBc1hOifc8J4/cW/2q6WPjTjQk5/q9e5MhZ+l9gSic6nlJS202JO95lxoxGc/Iq7F+nhkzBbxaoULo78Sb6Q2VSCsjimqjdVrCyTGgTKyFWCB7y7WsSFXl6EIM1fdBO70jJls/put2bBrE9AZzjE6JASGVzVptzaRmj9cArtkacSAzm4M2jAoG70A0kiwbAZsaNShmHdgsxw==

Hi Ferdie,

The only suggestion I have is to include what you expect in the "signed-off-by" field, it is not mentioned in the handbook you link, I had to google it.

This is actually no longer required. See https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/escet/escet/-/issues/50

For the issues on GitLab. I'm not sure if it is intended, but I was unable to add labels [...]

I don't know. I assume it is an access rights issue. We don't have access to change the configuration currently. This may change in the future, see https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/gitlab/-/issues/17For now, we can just add the labels for you.

> [...] or assign myself to the issue.

It seems we can only assign issues to committers. Maybe we can change that as well later. For now, just indicate in the comments that you're working on it.

Dennis