Van: escet-dev <escet-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> namens Ferdie Reijnen <ferdie.reijnen@xxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: vrijdag 9 april 2021 14:50
Aan: escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <escet-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Onderwerp: [escet-dev] Contributing to ESCET

Hello everyone,

I contacted Albert to discuss the possibility of contributing some bug fixes to the ESCET project. He suggested to try to submit a contribution following the developer guidelines. I tried that with a small bug fix for a cif2cif transformation. There should be a merge request for that submission now.

If I did anything wrong or my submission is incomplete please let me know.

Kind regards,
Ferdie

Back to the top