Re: [escet-dev] GitLab
  • From: "Hofkamp, A.T." <A.T.Hofkamp@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 14:16:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=tue.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=tue.nl; dkim=pass header.d=tue.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=YYbzNbo+vjx4BKVLyt7XSDCt0qIh5BbmOG4mPWGD4HM=; b=fX/lpUk7tyalw7K0pvVv4+UmUqsIfemamrAcxwNwrUQg64FAdsQ2PMIDcCoY2qEr7a6675f2e7/kqXYd2g+FmpSK60gQNotj+anqfZnO9MeNeiU4Jhm5sLQ1cH9+zrIbmmySjZrDHZB/Wi3ddgP9NPsBGBKnG+0SV2XiwDDlE9HRFtw/jZdRiG9SLvgb/5FY/mOc8zgzpQuYneramab5dwPJNzj62r3qBDwKLGxvEAeq9enZ3rTpHl337/UHG7QdKDBKjfmHZhIpaHdCB0fkVepmUuQevBuGI1lMwSVAsKhODR3Ek9eIcY6vB812bPEM5Qc4kNS5cYvpKE0tx4rJ+A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MHxiAdwxdJqmK/WlcLykq4kDhkqM/S95BZ+fA9YZwDNhnzZgRE8ffwgqIFATWtesNtFWRR5Kof7+PP6drVstpG1hGcMLFXsBX3xvG0bARpY9fjamZCgeTUL/Zok8v1XPfcOa0v3cWu2+Swut/kKiWIY0j5ccjqKvPNQcPgpHSj6TFfeRvTia1bUwHCCTiw6lY2V+EDDlW2RpzMA97xrWkUagflFat3zbPnXgFX1NJweP4K+lHif3ZXoj8H7gQ7GvqhB405s9wLpy/fHVCNAEVpftm3dzxYvkDuk9h9K6RvSHxtCn+4GAz7Ayms2dcAi4KFhJtZgQ2FV25FM5NO6nZQ==

> For issues, I also propose [..]   assign self, etc

Issues and assigning self looks fine to me too.