From:        "Gorkem Ercan" <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/10/2016 09:50 AM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] Directive for ExtensionClasspath
Sent by:        equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
While looking for a solution for using Nashorn which lives on the
extension classpath from Eclipse IDE, I was pointed to an old thread[1].
The thread discusses about Equinox-specific manifest directives that
would allow a Fragment to use extension classpath. However, I have
been researching and also looked through the equinox code and could not
find any reference that this discussion has materialized.
Can someone confirm my conclusion? I also welcome any ideas on how to
solve the extension classpath problem if that is the case.

[1]
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/equinox-dev/msg07323.html

Thanks,
Gorkem