[equinox-dev] Directive for ExtensionClasspath

Hi,
While looking for a solution for using Nashorn which lives on the extension classpath from Eclipse IDE, I was pointed to an old thread[1]. The thread discusses about Equinox-specific manifest directives that would allow a Fragment to use extension classpath. However, I have been researching and also looked through the equinox code and could not find any reference that this discussion has materialized. Can someone confirm my conclusion? I also welcome any ideas on how to solve the extension classpath problem if that is the case.

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/equinox-dev/msg07323.html

Thanks,
Gorkem

Back to the top