Re: [equinox-dev] Problem with adding comm.jar as a library inside my bundle

This should work. You need to make sure the the bundle jar contains the lib/comm.jar jar file inside of it. How are you building your bundle? If you are using an eclipse plug-in project, does it work when you launch an Equinox/Eclipse instance from eclipse?

Tom

Inactive hide details for Ali Naddaf ---11/29/2009 01:41:35 AM---Hello all.Ali Naddaf ---11/29/2009 01:41:35 AM---Hello all.

Ali Naddaf <ali.naddaf@xxxxxxxxx>

11/29/2009 01:41 AM

[equinox-dev] Problem with adding comm.jar as a library inside my bundle

Hello all.

I am trying to add comm.jar (javax.comm implementation) inside my bundle
by putting it inside a directory in my bundle (called lib) and adding
the following to my manifest.mf (no other bundle uses this comm.jar
library so I prefer keeping it just inside my bundle instead of making
it a separate bundle):

Bundle-ClassPath: ., lib/comm.jar

However, the classes inside the  javax.comm package are not available
inside my bundle. Are there any other steps that I need to take to make
that library added to my bundle's classpath?

Many thanks
Ali