Re: [equinox-dev] Problem loading Native Library

Not sure whether that is any help but you are _not_ supposed to
specify the java.library.path. The idea of the native header in the
manifest is that the framework takes care that the native library
_inside_ you bundle is used automatically.

There must be a different reason why you are getting the exception. Is
it possible for you to show us the stacktrace/message of the
exception? Furthermore, is it possible that the native library has a
dependency on another native library?

regards,

Karl