Re: [equinox-dev] Reg : Loading bundles to OSGI framwork

You could use Pax Runner (http://wiki.ops4j.org/x/A4A6) which is aimed
to pull provisioning (start equinox with a set of bundles).
Unfortunately I'm in the process of (re)writing the user guide so the
information about usage is not very clear but stay tuned as it will
improve day by day.

HTH