[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] BSF, Groovy, OSGi - class resolution
- From: "Craig Phillips" <lcphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:07:46 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AckpZ5GMp5ee9z1mRsGi0iPC7TrdrA==
- Thread-topic: BSF, Groovy, OSGi - class resolution
I'm attempting to do groovy a la BSF, as embedded in an OSGi/equinox bundle...
I get this "unable to resolve class" exception on something like the following:
import org.osgi.service.log.* // seems to get passed this line
def logger = new LogService(); // exception is thrown here
I have been surfing for help, but the only thing I get is along the lines of external classpath options (versus using the classes as loaded into the bundle)...
Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks, Craig Phillips, Praxis
PS - I'm not considering javax.scripting (jsr-223 I believe) at this time...