[equinox-dev] Equinox/Eclipse RCP JAAS integration/sample

Hi,

We are trying to use the security plugin mentioned on this  wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Security:_JCA/JAAS_framework_contribution

It talks about a product configuration file
(org.eclipse.equinox.security.sample.authProduct), but we could not
find this file anywhere on the cvs server.

It this the correct location?

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.equinox/security/

We are really interested in using the eclipse 3.4 jaas integration but
we are having a lot of difficulty with it.

Somebody can give us some light about this issue? There are more
documentation somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

Back to the top