Re: [equinox-dev] The RCP-delta feature

Hi Thomas,

Are you wanting a feature to install the RCP-delta packs or a feature that contains only the launchers? The launchers for the various platforms are available from the equinox download page at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/equinox/drops/S-3.4M6-200803301350/index.php

But I think the launcher zips suffer from the same issues you have about the RCP-delta pack zip available on the Eclipse SDK download page. What is the recommended work flow in p2 to get the RCP-delta pack installed into your target? Seems like we would need an update site for the delta pack if we want a clean way to provision it with p2.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---04/03/2008 04:48:55 AM---Hi,Thomas Hallgren ---04/03/2008 04:48:55 AM---Hi,

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

04/03/2008 04:48 AM

[equinox-dev] The RCP-delta feature

Hi,
I was trying to find the "org.eclipse.equinox.executable" feature on an
update site at Eclipse.org but failed. Do I miss something here or is
the only way to install the RCP-delta feature to download the zip and
unpack it on top of an existing platform? Using a Buckminster build it
would be great if it could be treated just like any other installable
feature.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren