RE: [equinox-dev] Incubator request for Extensions/Services Integration work

Yeah, I was going to point you at this.  In the incubator we are pretty open
to contributions.  People like you, Neil and others who have stuff to
contribute are more than welcome.  We should do a set of nominations now
that most of the active committers have agreed that doing this makes sense.
I started some elections

Jeff