AW: [equinox-dev] How do I write an Application Container

Hi,

perhaps you find some useful information here:
http://dz.prosyst.com/user-manuals/mBS_Extensions_6.1.5/meg/index.html

Go to "Developer Guide" / "Foreign Application Container". The JavaDoc
(same source) might give you some insights as well.

Regards,
Jo