Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] manifest changes

My thought too.  Unfortunately PDE Update Classpath didn't seem to help.

On Feb 21, 2008, at 7:15 PM, Jeff McAffer wrote:

Feels like a missing "Update classpath" or some such. This all works fine
for me though I do have foundation 1.1 installed.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Timothy Webb
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:07 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] manifest changes

The errors I receive are all due to "is not accessible due to
restriction on required library ....jre..\lib\rt.jar".  It appears
that PDE is still attempting to include those values from my JRE.  My
guess would be that since I don't have a foundation 1.1 compatible JVM
installed, it is continuing to try and resolve the classes from the
1.6 JRE that I have configured for this workspace instead of using the
org.apache.xerces project that is available.  I do indeed see
org.apache.xerces listed in the Plug-in Dependencies for this project.

As a complete guess, I modified by hand the .classpath file.  I moved
the Plug-in Dependencies library prior to the JRE one.  Doing this
fixed the compile errors for me.  I'm guessing we probably shouldn't
be dependent on the ordering of the build path for something like
this...?