[equinox-dev] Planning Meeting for the Equinox web site

Raising the awareness of Equinox is one of the major initiatives for the Eclipse Foundation in 2008.   Therefore, Nathan and I would like to volunteer to help improve the Equinox project website.   It would be nice to create a portal that can be used to nurture an Equinox/OSGi community.

Could I suggest we hold a planning meeting on Wednesday, January 16 at 2pmEST to discuss the possibilities?  We can use my conference bridge numbers.

1-613-287-8000

1-866-362-7064

Passcode: 880932

Ian