[equinox-dev] EclipseCon 2008: An introduction to Pax tools for OSGi

Hi folks,

Alin and I will be running a tutorial on the Pax tools at EclipseCon 2008:

   http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=sub/&id=59

for those that don't know about Pax, it's a collection of bundles and tools
for OSGi developed by the OPS4J community using wiki-style development:

   http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/display/ops4j/Open+Participation+Software+for+Java

If there are any specific topics you'd like us to cover, let us know and
we'll try to work them into the tutorial. Btw, I'm also running a vote on
my blog to find out which tools/bundles people are most interested in:

   http://mcculls.blogspot.com/2007/12/introduction-to-pax-tools-for-osgi.html

Hope to see you at EclipseCon, even if you don't make it to our tutorial!

--
Cheers, Stuart McCulloch (Jayway Malaysia)

Back to the top