Re: [equinox-dev] how to change the jetty port from 80 to other

Hi Bob,

These sorts of question should normally be asked in the user newsgroup
instead of the dev list.

You can configure the Jetty Server in a number of different ways:
1)  System properties (prefix the properties you found with the bundle name
-- e.g. -Dorg.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.http.port=8080)
2)  JettyConfigurator (see
http://help.eclipse.org/help33/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/equinox/http/jetty/JettyConfigurator.html)
3)  ConfigurationAdmin (The config.xml file you found is actually for use
with the metatype service in conjunction with ConfigAdmin.)

HTH
-Simon