Re: [equinox-dev] Trouble with http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Getting_Started

Hi, Paul!

I think you need to generate metadata first using the Metadata Generator SDK launch config underneath the OSGi Framework launch configs.
At least that's what I did before trying any other provisioning launches.

Now that you mention it, I had the same question about eclipseBase when I first launched this stuff.  I pointed it at the eclipse I was running, under the assumption that it is only generating metadata to be used by a different workspace, so there was no danger in doing so.

susan

Paul M Vanderlei/Grand Rapids/IBM@IBMUS

07/23/2007 11:31 AM
Please respond to Equinox development mailing list