Re: [equinox-dev] Project maya related to equinox?

Title: Re: [equinox-dev] Project maya related to equinox?
I think these guys are actually pretty far along.  I saw their talk at EclipseCon back in March (or was it April?).  I think they’re a bunch of Cisco guys, but my memory is hazy.  I think they were having some issues convincing Cisco to loosen their fingers on some of the source.  But again, could be my bad memory.  Their provisioning was designed for some reeeeally complex environments if I recall.  But seems like their should be some synergy to be had.

-Brett