[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] JAAS, Jetty, Filter???
- From: Simon Kaegi <Simon_Kaegi@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:38:41 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might want to re-ask this in the newsgroup as I'm aware of some users
doing exactly what you're describing.
The OSGi Http Service does not provide direct support for Fitlers however
there are still a couple of approachs I can suggest for a JAAS
1) look at writing a custome HttpContext and in particular override the
2) If you're determined to use a Filter you can wrap your servlets and
resources with a FitlerAdaptor.
Eclipse CVS )
equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/28/2007 12:54:10 AM:
> I need to do jaas authentication in a web app inside equinox. How can
> I reg filter to jetty to do it? Does any body has experience int this
> area and can guide me plz?
> equinox-dev mailing list