[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Re: Splash screen customization with Swing
- From: "Steven E. Harris" <seh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:25:54 -0700
- Cancel-lock: sha1:zVjumRSqNu4mMOi6sL8wcEOxCrY=
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: SEH Labs
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110006 (No Gnus v0.6) XEmacs/21.4.13 (cygwin32)
Kimberly Horne <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> You can embed SWT widgets in the splash just fine using the SWT->AWT
Thanks for the example. That's easy enough to follow.
Two more questions:
o Is it correct that none of the SWT stuff is available in the basic
o How does an AbstractSplashHandler-derived class get discovered by
Equinox? Via the extension registry?
Steven E. Harris