Re: [equinox-dev] How can I embed a JAR in a plugin?

There's an example of using bnd + maven to embed jars over at OPS4J:

   http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/download/attachments/241/embed-example.zip

just unpack and run 'mvn clean install' and you can import it into Eclipse.

At the moment you have to do an extra step to link the 'target/lib' folder
to 'lib' in the Eclipse project, but once you do that everything looks ok.

Eclipse seems to like to find embedded jars at the same position relative
to the project root as specified in the Bundle-ClassPath - for example if
you have Bundle-ClassPath: .,lib/foo.jar then you should have lib/foo.jar
in your project folder. (there may be a better way to alias the lib folder
than using an Eclipse link - perhaps a build.properties setting?)

I'm going to provide a single Pax Construct command to automate this,
hopefully next week (in Sweden at the moment running an OSGi tutorial).