[equinox-dev] Equinox Crazy Ideas

Hi Everybody,
As the development of 3.3 is getting closer to finish, it is time to start thinking about future plans.

I added the "Equinox Crazy Ideas" page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Equinox_Crazy_Ideas) to start capturing some items that we - developers, users, contributors - would like to see done in the Equinox land.

All are welcome to add items and comments to the page. If you'd like to add something but don't want to bother with Wiki, feel free to send me the text and I'll put it there.

To clarify, the idea does not necessary have to be crazy to be added to the Equinox list :-).

Thanks,
Oleg

Back to the top