[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 08:52:56 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20060909)
At the following URL:
* ALL Eclipse SDK plugins must list ALL of their packages in their
* API or not. If you have a package on your plugin's classpath, it
must be listed.
* New? List it! Old? List it! Borrowed from a friend? List it!
Is this convention appropriate for all other Eclipse projects? Why
(particularly for *.internal.* packages) would this be a good idea for
Thanks for clarification,