[equinox-dev] Replaceable OSGi runtime

Hi,
In eRCP project, we try to provide the RCP functionality to mobile devices. A challenge we currently face is some of the mobile platforms already come with an OSGi runtime environment that is optimized and integrated for the mobile platform. The ability to utilize the mobile platform provided OSGi runtime is very valuable for the eRCP project. It will allow us to provide us to provide more integrated eRCP and be more resource conscious. We have already started to work towards this goal but because of our close relations to equinox and platform runtime we seek ways to collaborate on our goal to provide replaceable OSGi runtime to the platform.
--
Gorkem Ercan
eRCP subproject lead.

Back to the top