[equinox-dev] Roadmap?

Is there a roadmap for Equinox, especially where it concerns the compendium services of r4?  In particular, I am interested in using the Declarative Services Specification?

I have been looking around to see if I could find information about it (dss), but haven’t found anything other than a handful of mail in the archive.  In particular, I need to have a good idea when (if) dss is going to be implemented.  I’ve even considered just implementing that part of the specification myself in order to get it quicker.

Also:

Both DSS and GBeans are IoC frameworks.  Does anyone have any opinions on which are easier to use? Better?  Any pros/cons?

John Wells (Aziz)

jwells@xxxxxxx

Back to the top