Re[2]: [equinox-dev] Coding standards: using import abc.* - or not?

-1

I like the import abc.* very much because it is easier to see what
packages are used, less redundant information is easier to grasp.
Coupling takes place on package level, not class level. The root of
most software evil is redundancy.

I do not understand the problems:

- Identical names are rare and confusing anyway.
- F3 brings you to the definition regardless of the import

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens