[equinox-dev] server side eclipse examples?

Hi,

does anybody have code examples how to start and run eclipse applications inside an app server like Websphere or JBoss (or similar)? (I just don't wanna experiment on my own if someone has ready to use examples...)

Maybe even in connection with Spring? (OSGi running within Websphere using extensions and Spring to deploy beans or whatever...)

That would be great!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Best regards,
-Martin