[epp-dev] volunteer to do final release steps for 2023-03 M1?

Hi everyone,

After a couple of years of doing the EPP builds I will be away on the build date for 2023-03 M1 EPP.

I have done all the prep steps that can be done ahead of time.

What is left is to update simrel's p2 repo link onceĀ  announced on cross-project-issues-dev, run the build and notarization, smoke test the build and publish/announce it.

Detailed step-by-step is available on the checklistĀ https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/eclipse-epp-release-process/edit?both

I should be available by email (on my phone only) if there are any questions.

Any volunteers?

Thanks
Jonah

~~~