From: Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Dienstag, 17. Mai 2022 16:42
To: Eclipse Packaging Project <epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Adrian Egloff <Adrian.Egloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Scout and Java 17

Hi Adrian,

I wanted to check with you on status of moving Scout to Java 17. As you may have seen starting with 2022-09 release Java 17 will be a requirement based on projects like TM4E requiring it[0]. As only the Scout package still ships with Java 11[1] I was wondering what plan you may have. Are you ready already for 2022-06 M3 to switch to Java 17?

Thanks

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham