Re: [epp-dev] Future of the JavaScript package

Hi Mickael,

that sounds really bad as many users use the Eclipse installer to get
their package. The Rust thread is really long, so maybe you can
summerize the issue? What is the reason to abandon the JavaScript
package? I would assume maintaining the EPP is the same effort as
maintaining it somewhere else.

Best regards, Lars