Re: [epp-dev] Future of the JavaScript package

Hi again,

Just to clarify the timeline: the IDE package in Wild Web Developer should be ready in a couple of weeks max (most probably in a couple of days). As soon as we have a decent build, I'll abandon the support for the _javascript_ package in EPP. Unless someone steps up to commit in the maintenance of JS EPP package very soon, this _javascript_ EPP package will be removed before M3.

Cheers,

Back to the top