[epp-dev] Adding Github to Packages

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we are currently working on adding a link to Github issues on the packages pages. Liviu created a bug so that it can be added to the Embed CPP package but every packages that is tracking their work through Github can make the following changes.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages/+/172323/2/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.embedcpp.feature/epp.website.xml#15

By adding the GitHub name element, we will be able to add a Github issues link to the packages pages and more GitHub stuff in the future (if needed).

If you have any questions or concerns, I would suggest replying on the bug so we can track the discussion over there.

Thanks!

--
Eric Poirier

Web Developer | Eclipse Foundation, Inc. Twitter | @ericpoir

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top