Re: [epp-dev] Contribute the embedcdt projects to EPP

> On 26 Sep 2020, at 20:22, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> So adding a new package needs to come with good reasons to balance the churn ;)
>

> We already had a similar discussion when GNU MCU/ARM Eclipse was invited to join the EF, and we weighted two options, to join CDT or to create a new project.
>
> For several reasons, the decision was to create a new EF project, and implicitly to continue to provide a separate EPP package, initially via private releases, later, when ready, via SimRel.

Jonah? Alexander?

Any thoughts on accepting the three embedcdt projects in the EPP repo?

The suggested patch does not hinder EPP or SimRel in any way, the bulk updates will simply help keeping it in sync with cpp a bit easier.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top