Re: [epp-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Corrosion dropping from SimRel

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 15:12, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sep 1, 2020, at 21:01, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It looks like, based on the planning council decision, that the Wiki needs an update.

I don't read that decision in the link you provided. However, I had a look at the project scope (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.packaging/governance) and it doesn't list such a requirement. Thus I believe it's only the technical limitation that needs lifting.

Great - thanks for the looking that up and providing the confidence that this experiment is going in the "legal" direction re the project scope.

Mickael has already overcome the technical limitation, the EPP pom.xml now references Corrosion directly (https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages/+/165072/7/pom.xml)

Jonah

-Gunnar

--