Re: [epp-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Corrosion dropping from SimRel

> On Sep 1, 2020, at 21:01, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It looks like, based on the planning council decision, that the Wiki needs an update.

I don't read that decision in the link you provided. However, I had a look at the project scope (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.packaging/governance) and it doesn't list such a requirement. Thus I believe it's only the technical limitation that needs lifting.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/